December 2, 2008

A heartbreaking Story...



Check out the story one of my Scrapbook MeetUp members wrote for the local paper: Click here. This is such a sad story and with my work through the American Cancer Society, I just had to do something for them. So on the 19th, my scrapbook group is gonna get together and put a basket of needed items together. We're also going to get the Mom some scrapbook stuff so she can preserve her memories of this precious little girl. We all have items we don't use and it's for such a great cause. I think I'll go to some local stores and see if they'll donate some stuff as well. If any of you have stuff you don't use, let me know-we'll surely take it off your hands.

Be grateful for what you have this Holiday Season, especially your children and your health

No comments: