April 15, 2009

Kinda Crafty...





Today I attempted to make sugar cookies in the shape of the Awareness Ribbon and frosted pink for our Relay this weekend. UGH...What a MESS!!! My first batch I used the completely wrong type of icing. I used regular strawberry icing and I realized after a dozen that I would not be able to package them cause it would smear the icing. So...went back to the store and got cookie icing and that was much better. Only problem...there was no pink! So I had to get white and cover it in pink sprinkles. I only did 2 dozen and I was D.O.N.E! I packaged them in the small clear envelope packages from Stampin' Up, punched out note cards with the Big Shot and use my trusty old scallop punches and circles for the flower. I'm tired. These took much longer than anticipated. But that's what you get when you're NOT Betty Crocker. Ha! Enjoy my mess!

No comments: