March 10, 2009

I have a sick kiddo...

I would LOVE to do something this week but life is getting in my way. My poor baby girl is sick with an ugly bug. She started getting sick on Sunday while we were down South visiting friends and I can't seem to break the fever. It comes and goes, but it seems to find it's way back to us. Any suggestions? I've been piggy backing Tylenol and Motrin and that stops it until it wears off and then it comes back to rear it's ugly head. She did manage to go to school today. She seemed fined when she got up, but not so sure that was a good idea. Hopefully a good nights rest will find her well tomorrow. Otherwise...off to the Dr. Hopefully a card is on it's way.

1 comment:

Cheeziemommie said...

Poor Rebecca! How high has her fever gotten? Sounds like a nasty virus that just needs to run its course! Hugs to you both!