March 30, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 80

This was a fun card for me. I pulled out the heat embossing supplies and got to work. AND I used some Tinkerbell paper I've been holding onto forever and finally used. So let's just say that this card (I made a set of 6) was made from all scraps I had left over...well the paper anyway. I love when I can use up all the little pieces that I wonder if I'll ever use again but hang onto them anyway. ;-) Enjoy!







Supplies I used:
Lovely Lilac Stamp Pad #102874
Transparent/Star Dust embossing powder (Stamp-n Stuff)
Great Friend Stamp set #113792
Think Happy Thoughts Stamp set #115092
Cardstock: miscellaneous scraps

4 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

This is just STUNNING!!!! I adore the colours and well it's just PERFECT!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card and I like the colours you used. That butterfly is so sweet

LeAnne said...

Love that DP--is that Tinkerbell I see there? How cute, and wonderful that you used up all those scraps! Glittery delish!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Loving all of your bling!!! Fabulous job on the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.