January 13, 2009

2 New Layouts

I got together with some of my girlfriends from my scrapbook group I have here. I had such a good time just cropping and watching soaps, chit chattin' and having pizza. I was able to complete a challenge that Katie gave to us on our MeetUp group. It had to be a page about 'YOU'. Not your family, not your pets, YOU! Here's what I came up with. (Excuse the picture quality AGAIN! One of these days I have to bite the bullet and get a new scanner. Until then you have to deal with me taking pictures of them).

Thanks Katie for the challenge. However, I can still count on 1 hand how many layouts there are with me on them. You're so right, the moms always are behind the camera and never infront of it.

And I was finally able to find all the other pictures of Rebecca with Santa so I was able to do one last layout of Christmas stuff before I move onto other things.

No comments: