January 28, 2009

Shower Invitation Sample...

I was invited today by my Sister-In-Law to help plan a baby shower for my other SIL who's due in August (so excited for them). I knew right away the invitation I wanted to make. So I went searching for the card I saw on one of the MANY, MANY blogs I surf daily. I found it at the fabulous Lauren Meaders blog. So I'm still a month or so away from having to start these, but wanted to see if I could even do them. So this is just my first sample card. I plan to make them a little bit more elaborate with some embellishments...when we find out what she's having. Well...If we find out what she's having. But it turned out cute anyway and it was SO SUPER easy. Laurens very good at explaining how she does things...that's a huge relief for me.


I'm a stickle fanatic. Love the stuff!

3 comments:

Cheeziemommie said...

OMG those are SOOOOOO cute Julie!!!!

HeatherB said...

totally, ridiculously cute. She will LOOOOOOOVE it!

Mari said...

I love this card. Can you share how to make it.