January 10, 2009

Sketch Challenge...

So I decided (kind of like my New Years resolution) that this year I wanted to make MORE cards this year. On a lot of the other blogs I read, the wonderful ladies put up challenges for you to do, so I'm going to do them. Hopefully at LEAST one a week if not more. I redid my scrapbook corner here and added another table for more work space. Made it more user friendly for myself. I had a whole room to myself in our other house and here I have to share half of it with my dear Joe. I really like to spread out so I was feeling a bit clausterphobic with just my desk. Now I've doubled my workspace and getting that creative itch I've been missing since we've moved here.

Here's the challenge from i{heart}2stamp. One of my favorite sites to get ideas from...or should I say 'Scraplift' from!


And here's my card.


Not really diggin' the color of the flowers. Doesn't really go with the colors in my paper. That's what I get for already adhereing it on before coloring it. Oh well. I'm going to send this to my sister Lisa in Texas!

No comments: