January 22, 2009

3 card sets for my 'Create to Cure Cancer' fundraiser...

So yesterday I spent ALL DAY (9am to 10pm) with my good friend here in Bakersfield. It was her 29th (AAAAchoooooyeahright37th! Oh bless me!)birthday. And she wanted an "It's my birthday and I'll crop if I want to" day with her friends. So we did...all day. It was fun and relaxing and I didn't check my email one time yesterday. So lot's of catching up to do today. Ha! But that's OK.

So yesterday I started making card sets for my team fundraiser for Relay For Life. I made 3 sets with 6 cards. I love how they turned out. I used mostly Stampin' Up products and some My Minds Eye papers along with SU paper as well. Enjoy!






1 comment:

Louise F NZ said...

These are gorgeous Julie, I love the one with the pleated flower, it is so pretty, and the Enjoy one is fantastic colours also the two little birds on the friend to friend card are adorable. Love them all!