February 13, 2009

Last minute Valentines Cards....

My poor Husband and Daughter always get the shaft! Here it's almost 11:30pm and I'm just getting their cards done. I like them though. I used left over scraps of my Candy Lane designer series (#11380) and the Love You Much stamp set (#113756).

I totally 'scraplifted' this design from Jamie Sears. Check out her blog...she's another amazing stamper/scrapper. I copied this almost exactly since I was WAY too tired to really change it up and make it mine.


My daughter LOVES Valentines Day. She will be so excited when she wakes up to this.



And my husband got these for me today. He's trying to play it cool...but I found the little 'shiny' box in the closet. He needs to learn to hide it better. LOL!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Very Cute! I am jealous the flowers are beautiful.

Stephanie said...

Love the cards Jules! And the roses. I didn't get any flowers this year....sniff.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Love you Much cards! Have fun if you build a light box. It really makes a huge difference.