February 24, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 75...




I love doing these Mojo Monday Challenges...even though it's Tuesday. I'm still making cards for my Relay For Life team so I made a set of 6 for that. I'm very pleased with how these turned out, since I was oh so disappointed in my card from last week. Somedays you just have to remember less is more.

Supplies Used:
My Minds Eye Paper: Dazzling "Our Princess" Summer Stripes/Pink Deco and "Sugar and Spice" Princess in Training/Make a Wish from the 'Just Dreamy 2' line.
Stampin' Up: Fun & Fast Notes stamp set
Stampin' Up: Basic Black, Real Red and Glorious Green stamp pad with the Blender Pen

2 comments:

Missy said...

They look great!

HeatherB said...

Bailey says she likes the green one best, but they are all pretty! She liked all the flowers and frills, she liked everything, but the frills were best.
HB