February 4, 2009

Not too sick to do some crafts...

I just can't lay in bed and sleep anymore! I still have no voice and 'remy Dr. can't get me in. So I'm going to see how the day goes and if I need to go to Urgent Care I will.

I started these the other day and really needed to finish them. They're little gift bags for Rebecca's Valentines Party next Friday. I'm not quite done with them yet. I'm going to make some cute 'little' cards and attach them to the top left corners of the bags. Maybe I'll get to that tomorrow. Of course I'll post the completed pictured.



Supplies used:
Brown paper bags cut to 3 1/2" from the bottom of the bag
Sahara Sand (#105328) cut at 5 1/2"x4"
Stampin' Up Ginger Blossom designer series (discontinued)cut at 5 1/4"x3 3/4" (except the white with red dots...that is My Minds Eye Paper)
Scallop Punch (#109043)
Circle Punch (1 3/8" #104401 & 1 1/4" #104403)
Heart to Heart punch (#113694)
Ribbon for the handles

I got my inspiration off of Splitcoast Stampers and inparticular this CUTE bag! I just added my own touches. This is such a cheap and easy way to make gift bags. There's so much you can do to them. Who would've ever though that a simple brown lunch bag could be used in so many different ways. It's cool!

No comments: